Directmall > Wat Chang, Ayutthaya **Protection & Prosperity > PDMAA9158
PDMAA9158 : Holy Phra Phut Nang Bua Ya Jindamanee with Silver Takrut (Wat Chang, Ayutthaya province ) with Katha:
|Do not miss!|
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Phra Phut Nang Bua Ya Jindamanee Amulet (Buddha on Lotus) with Silver Takrut
- only 300 pieces
2.6 x 3.2 cm cm
From: Wat Chang, Ayutthaya province
Batch Name (Roon): Patisangkhorn Ubosod Wat Chang
Release Year: 2558 B.E. (2015 C.E.)
**Good News for collectors!
This Phra Phut Nang Bua Ya Jindamanee amulet is one of Roon Patisangkhorn Ubosod Wat Chang proudly presented by WAT CHANG under supervision of LP Prasert, an abbot in order to make money to restore the Buddhist chapel in the temple.
This Phra Phut Nang Bua with imprint of Buddha sitting on lotus is made of Phong Ya Jindamanee (holy herb powder) from Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Nakhon Pathom province and embedded with a silver Takrut.
Buddha power will protect a person who has faith from harm and bad things and help him able to get through difficulties and obstacles.
BLESSING CEREMONY of this Batch took place on Saturday 20 June 2015 at Wat Chang, Ayutthaya province performed by many guru monks for 3 sessions as follows:
Session 1 at 9.00 a.m.: blessing by a monk party from Wat Mahathat, Bangko
Session 2 at 3.09 p.m.: chanting by monks altogether
Session 3 at 5.09 p.m.: a monk party from Wat Mahathat, Bangkok together with 12 famous guru monks as follows:
1) LP Pian, Wat GrernGaTin, Lopburi province
2) LP Perm, Wat Pom Kaew, Ayutthaya province
3) LP Khaek, Wat Soonthorn Pradit, Phitsanulok province
4) LP Huan, Wat Phutthaisawan, Ayutthaya province
5) LP Chalerm, Wat Phrayatikaram, Ayutthaya province
6) LP Udom, Wat Phichaisongkhram, Ayutthaya province
7) LP Uean, Wat Wangdaeng Tai, Ayutthaya province
8) LP Prasert, Wat Chang, Ayutthaya province
9) LP Kong, Wat Klang Bang Kaew, Nakhon Pathom province
10) LP Saran, Wat Dong Noi, Lopburi province
11) LP ThongGleung, Wat Chedi Hoi, Pathumthani province
12) Phra Arjarn Bo, Wat Sai Noi, Nonthaburi province
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real statue may be different from picture. It is in good condition from temple.
We have Katha for every amulet in text and MP3 and instructions at Bonus File.