Directmall > Arsomkruthao kruthong kruthep kruhon, Nonthaburi **Protect & Wealth > PDMAA8655
PDMAA8655 : Powerful Mini Guman Nen Kaew Statue (18-year Blessing) (AJ Hon Yoon, Arsomkruthao kruthong kruthep kruhon, Nonthaburi Province) with Katha:
|Do not miss!|
100% Authentic from Source
Name: Mini Guman Nen Kaew Statue
From: Arsomkruthao kruthong kruthep kruhon, Nonthaburi Province
Size: 6.5 x 10.5 cm
Material: holy metal
**Powerful: Brings Good Luck & Wealth.
1. The sculpture had been soaked in holy water attracting money for a period of time.
2. Guman wears magical Yant cape to bring good luck and windfall.
3. The bottom is embedded with 4 wealth Takrut and sacred ball of richness.
Ceremony: Kruthep Chadathong had blessed this amulet for 14 years from 1997 – 2011 C.E. with joining of 227 guru monks from the South, Northeast, Bangkok and suburb. Also Hon Yoon blessed this again for Kruthep Chadathong.
Objectives: proceeds for religious activities by Arsomkruthao kruthong kruthep kruhon
About Guru Masters:
1. Kruthep Chadathong is expert astrologer and guru master. He has deep astrological knowledge and mantra. He has many disciples. Many of them follow Kruthep Chadathong’s way. Kruthep Chadathong has many funds for religious purpose. When he consecrates, he invites many holy spirits to come that is very hallowed.
2. Hon Yoon is a disciple of Kruthep Chadathong. He studied astrology and mantra from Kruthep Chadathong until he became an expert. Hon Yoon usually appears in consecration ceremony of Kruthep Chadathong as an assistant. Hon Yoon receives trust from people as much as his teacher Kruthep Chadathong.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real sculpture may be different from picture. It is in good condition from source.
We have Katha for the amulets in text and MP3 and how to worship at Bonus File.
Notice: This stated price is already added the cost according to conditions of sending a worshiping sculpture to foreign country, Department of Fine Arts, Thailand.
To send a worshiping sculpture of Buddha or Buddha’s Enlightened Disciple to foreign country, we have to deal with Department of Fine Arts, Thailand. There are the laws we must follow. This way, we have to pay fees. So, the price of a worshiping sculpture will be added with cost of management
1. a worshiping sculpture, small and medium added 20 $ per item
2. a worshiping sculpture, big (9 inches up) added 25 $ per item
Management cost consists of:
1. the permit and documents
2. photo of worshiping sculpture
3. transportation cost (from office to Department of Fine Arts)
The management from asking the permit until sending a sculpture takes 5-7 workdays.