Directmall > Wat Bangnamwon, Samut Sakhon **Protect & Well-being > PDMAA8382
PDMAA8382 : Holy 2538 B.E. Phra Prathan Amulet with LP Rod Back ( Wat Bangnamwon, Samut Sakhon Province ) with Katha:
|Do not miss!|
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Phra Prathan Amulet
From: Wat Bangnamwon, Samut Sakhon Province
Year: 2538 B.E. (1995 C.E.)
Material: holy mass
Size: 2.5 x 3.6 cm
**Powerful: This Buddha amulet will bring worshiper auspiciousness, safety, good luck and prosperity.
Present: This is the image of the main Buddha in the chapel of Wat Bangnamwon. The back has imprint of LP Rod who was Wat Bangnamwon past abbot and Yant (magical letters).
Objectives: This amulet was made in 1995 C.E. to make money to build the new chapel.
**Ceremony: grand blessing ceremony in 1995 C.E. performed by many top guru monks at that time as follows:
1. LP Uttama, Wat Wiwekaram, Kanchanaburi province
2. LP Ket, Wat Goh Lak, Prachuabkirikhan province
3. LP Pern, Wat Bang Phra, Nakhon Pathom province
4. LP ThongBerm, Wat Wang Yao, Prachuabkirikhan province
5. LP Yord, Wat Kaew Charoen, Samut Songkhram province
6. LP Lamyai, Wat Thung Ladya, Kanchanaburi province
7. LP Phut, Wat Klang Bang Phra, Nakhon Pathom province
8. LP SaNga, Wat Nong Muang, Ratchaburi province
9. LP Yid, Wat Nong Jork, Prachuabkirikhan province
10. LP Mian, Wat Pho Gob Jao, Ayutthaya province
11. LP Ampha, Wat Namwon, Pathumthani province
12. LP Chob, Wat Khao Rang Suer, Ratchaburi province
13. LP Chamnan, Wat Chai Mongkol, Suphanburi province
14. LP Kham, Wat Sahakorn, Samut Sakhon province
15. LP Pae, Wat Pikul Thong, Singburi province
16. LP Koon, Wat BahnRai, Nakhon Ratchasima province
Biography of LP Rod of Wat Bangnamwon, Samutsakhon Province:
LP Rod was a well-known guru monk and a former abbot of Wat Bangnamwon in Samut Sakhon Province. LP Rod was respected very much by a lot of people. LP Rod was famous for his powerful amulets in protection, being invulnerable and charm. Nowadays, his amulets are rare and expensive. LP Rod was born in 1873, the reign of King Rama the Fourth. He got ordained as a novice when he was 12 and began studying magic with LP Khae from that time. When he was 20, he got ordained as a monk. Then he spent many years on going on a pilgrimage in Myanmar to sharpen the knowledge of magic of himself. LP Rod had much supernatural power such as he could control weather, when he said something what he said would come true, etc. He kept disciplines very well and was a good model for others. LP Rod passed away in 1945 at the age of 72.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real amulet is in good condition from temple.
We have Katha for the amulets in text and MP3 and how to worship at Bonus File.