Directmall > No. 596: LP Hong **Plenty & Success > PDMAA5970
PDMAA5970 : HOLY BUCHA Nice Auspicious 5-Inch Painted Lord Shiva Statue Blessed by LP Hong (LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province ) with Katha:
|**If you are a LP Hong’s disciple or know of LP Hong and have faith in him, this is an opportunity to worship holy collection from LP Hong.|
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Lord Shiva Statue
Size: 17 x 29.5 cm
**Presented: The bottom is embedded with Bia Gae (holy shell), 3 Takrut and a piece of LP Hong’s robe for holiness.
**Power: Lord Shiva is the greatest Hindu god. Worshiping him is believed to bring auspiciousness, success, fulfillment and prosperity.
From: LP Hong, Wat Petchburi, Surin Province
Batch Name: Chok Larp Maha Setthi
Release Year: 2546 B.E. (2003 C.E.)
Objective: Proceeds from this collection are used to develop and restore Wat Petchburi.
Ceremony: Amulets were blessed by LP Hong.
About the Guru Monk:
LP Hong is a well-known respectable monk in Thai history. He was born on Thursday the 24th March B.E. 2460 (C.E. 1917) in Surin Province. He got ordained as a novice at the age of 18. When he was 20, he got ordained as a monk at Wat Petchburi, Tumbon Toongmon, Amphur Prasart, Surin Province. After 3 months of ordination, LP Hong went on a pilgrimage in Cambodia. In Cambodia, LP Hong met many guru masters and studied magic with them. He spent 30 years on pilgrimage in Cambodia. LP Hong was a good monk and a magical expert. LP Hong calmly passed away on 5 March 2014 C.E. at age 97.
Wonder of LP Hong: (information from disciples)
1. LP Hong always had mercy on everyone especially animals. When he was alive, there were many snakes in his temple, but they did not hurt LP Hong. When a snake crept on LP Hong, he touched and let it go. LP Hong could do that because he was full of mercy and merit. He always taught people that freeing animals is good.
2. Things from LP Hong are holy. For example his hairs, when he shaved his hair, many people waited to get pieces of his hair to worship. They said these hair pieces would become crystal solids as years pass by. Particularly, areca nut chewed by him was what people waited for. They believed that it absorbed power of LP Hong because when LP Hong chewed, he spelt Katha at the same time. In fact, people believe areca mass from LP Hong can be an antidote and remove black magic from a person. Moreover, as years pass by, this areca mass will become a crystal solid.
This content has copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real one may be different from the picture because this picture is an example.
**Special Service: We are glad to provide our Luang Pu customers Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for the amulets that need.
Notice: This state price is already added the cost according to conditions of sending a worshiping sculpture to foreign country, Department of Fine Arts, Thailand.
To send a worshiping sculpture of Buddha or Buddha’s Enlightened Disciple to foreign country, we have to deal with Department of Fine Arts, Thailand. There are the laws we must follow. This way, we have to pay fees. So, the price of a worshiping sculpture will be added with cost of management
1. a worshiping sculpture size 3.5 inches added 25$ per item
2. a worshiping sculpture size 7-9 inches added 30$ per item.
Management cost consists of:
1. the permit and documents
2. photo of worshiping sculpture
3. transportation cost (from office to Department of Fine Arts)
The management from asking the permit until sending a sculpture takes 5-7 workdays.