Directmall > No.11: Nice Coconut Shell & Natural Material Accessories > PDMAA10051
PDMAA10051 : Nice Coconut Shell Bead Necklace with Lucky Gold Plated Rahoo Bead for 2 Amulets (Accessories, Thai amulet)
|Quality Product by Skilled Craftsman |
Name: Coconut Shell Necklace
- coconut shell beads
- 2 painted silver joints
- 4 round beads
- gold plated Rahoo bead for good luck from Luangpho Gi who was a famous guru monk
- holds 2 amulets
Size: length 35 cm
About LP Gi:
Luangpho Gi or Praku PiratTammaVimon is an abbot of Wat Wang Daeng in Phichit province. Now, he is 51 years old (2016 C.E.). He has been in monkhood for more than 27 years. He learnt magic from LP Tob, Wat Chondan, Phetchaboon Province until he became a master. After that, he went to many guru monks to learn more magic and meditation as follows:
1. LP Nguen, Wat BangKlan, Phichit province
2. LP Lersi LingDam
3. LP Pae, Wat PiKulThong, Singburi province
4. LP Um, Wat Santiworayan, Phetchaboon province
5. LP Kui, Wat SubTakien, Petchaboon province.
He collected a lot of magical knowledge. Today, LP Gi has many disciples. He uses his knowledge to help people. He also supports education of nearby students by being a patron of Wat Wang Daeng School.
This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.