The best powerful Buddha amulet from great ceremonies
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Pidta Phang Phra Kran copper coin
From: AJ Kun Pan Tharajrajadet, Nakhon Sri Thammarat
Material: this powerful amulet created from copper mixed with holy Yant sheets from top monks around Thailand.
Size: 3.3 cm x 3.3 cm
Build: 4,999 items
Purpose for making: AJ Kun Pan would like to donate the money from amulets to restore and develop the buildings in Wat Kow Oor.
Year: B.E.2549 (C.E.2006)
Ceremony: there were 9 ceremonies to bless this amulet such as
1. On 25 February C.E.2006 at LP Thuad shrine at Wat Tha Pae
2. On 25 February C.E.2006 at LP Thuad shrine at Wat Sema Mueng
3. On 7 March C.E.2006 at LP Thuad shrine at Wat Changhai
4. On 20 March C.E.2006 at Buddhist church of Wat Phra Mahathat Woramaha Wiharn
5. On 23 March C.E.2006 at Wat Nah Phra Barommathat
6. On 26 May C.E.2006 at Shrine of the city Nakhon Srithammaraj province
7. On 4 June C.E.2006 in the sea of Chumpon province
8. On 8 June C.E.2006 at Wat Khao Oor
9. On 10 June C.E.2006 at Wat Nah Phra Barommathat
Powerful: Phra Pidta Phang Phra Kran amulet by AJ Kun Pan has many supernatural powers such as bring wealth, luck, property, good business and fortune to worshiper. Moreover, this powerful amulet can help worshiper from harm and bad thing.
Presented: there are holy Yant in the back of amulet to increase powerful.
Biography of Arjarn Kun Pan:
Arjarn KunPan (layman) passed away in Jury 2006 at the age of 108 year old. He studied magic from LP Tow, LP Ied of Wat KowOor when he was young. Also, he was a famous police man of Thailand. He is one of the top guru masters who have reputation for his Visha and Buddhist dharma. His amulet is well-known among policeman and solider for protection. He has deep knowledge of Visha and is highly respected in Thailand.
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted''
Copyright (c) 2006, Billionmore.com. All rights reserved.