PBUPZ8027R : Very rare collection B.E.2470 Phra Somdej Chet Chan Khaen Gom imprint (LP Phu, Wat InDraRaViharn BangKhunProm, Bangkok) with Katha:
|The most popular imprint amulet by LP Phu|
100% Authentic from temple
Name: B.E.2470 Phra Somdej Chet Chan Khaen Gom imprint
From: LP Phu, Wat InDraRaViharn BangKhunProm, Bangkok
Year: B.E.2470 (C.E.1927)
Materials: LP Phu created this Phra Somdej amulet from many holy powders such as powder from Somdej Toh, holy powders that LP Phu kept for long time.
Purpose for making: LP Phu would like to donate the money from Buddha amulet to develop and restore at Wat InDraRaviharn.
Ceremony: LP Phu created and blessed this Phra Somdej amulet followed Somdej Toh’s method.
Powerful: Phra Somdej amulet by LP Phu has many great powers such as bring wealth, lucky, success and progression to worshiper.
Biography of LP Phu:
LP Phu or Phra Kru Thammanukoon was born B.E.2373 (C.E.1830) at Tak province. When LP Phu was 9 years was ordained at Buddhist novice at Wat Tha Khloy. In addition when he was 21 years was ordained as Buddhist monk at Wat Tha Khloy on B.E.2394 (C.E.1851). After ordination, LP Phu went to practice meditation with his old brother name LP Yai. LP Phu studied the magic and meditaion from many great monks and magical experts such as Somdej Toh of Wat Rakhang. LP Phu passed away on 6 May C.E.1933 while he was 104 years.
History of Wat In:
Wat Intharavihara ( Wat In ), the temple was built before the founding of the capital and was originally called Wat Bang Khun Phrom Nok. It was renovated and renamed Wat Intharam when King Rama I provided land in Bang khun Phrom Sub-district for the settlement of prisoners of war from Vientiane. Chao In, an uncle of Chao Noi Khiew Khom, one of the King's chief wives, renovated the temple and invited Chao Khun Phra Aranyik, a monk who had also come from Vientiane, to preside as an abbot. Chao Inthawong, the son ofSomdej Phra Boworn Rajchao Mahasakdipholasep, was responsible for a second renovation.
Chao Khun Phra Aranyik was an expert in meditation and had once been the instructor of Somdej Phra Buddhacharn ( Toh ) of Wat Rakhangkhositaram, who initiated the construction of Luang Pho To, a large standing Buddha image. The construction of the image had reached only to the navel when Somdej Phra Buddhacharn died. It was completed in the reign of King Rama VII.
Luang Pho Toh is a statue of the Buddha holding an alms bowl. When the statue was completed, the temple held a three-day celebration on 4-6 March, 1928, and this festival has been held annually ever since.
King Rama VI renamed the temple Wat Intharavihara because the name was the same as Wat Intharam ( Wat Bangyirua Tai ) in Thonburi. People generally refer to the temple as Wat In, Wat In Bang Khun Phrom, or Wat Luang Pho Toh.
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted''