Year: B.E. 2507 (C.E. 1964)
1. Powder of 108 kinds of plants from SanKaRaKhiRi Mountain in Songkhla Province
2. Ash from the crematorium that used to burn a dead body of LP Krai
3. Soil from the holy caves in Thailand
4. Holy black soil called “Din Karkaya Maiyalap”
5. Ash from a crucible for building LP Krai Statue
6. Roots of holy herb
7. Tile of the stupa for keeping bone ash of LP Krai
8. Wooden pole of the stupa for keeping bone ash of LP Krai
9. Bone ash of LP Krai
Size: 2.3 cm x 3.5 cm
Purpose of Making: Wat LamPhaya would like to make this amulet as a reminder of life and work of LP Krai.
Ceremony: In the process of making this amulet, the guru monk invited LP Krai Spirit into himself and LP Krai told him the steps of making. The blessing ceremony was held from the 29th September – the 2nd October 1964. Many famous guru monks in the south region joined to intensively bless for whole 3 days, LP Tim of Wat Chang Hai was the president of the ceremony.
Power: People believe to worship LP Krai Amulet will make them safe from dangers and bad things, lucky and have a lot of power.
Biography of LP Krai:
LP Krai was a famous guru monk and a former abbot of Wat Lam Phaya in Yala Province. LP Krai was very strict about disciplines for a monk. He had a lot of mercy on every animal. With his merit, fierce animals for an example king cobra did not bite him. There was a wonder that hair of LP Krai was copper color and could not be cut. Thus, before the shaving day for a monk, LP Krai had to say something with strong mindfulness so that he could shave his hair.
“This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted”
Copyright (c) 2006, Billionmore.com. All rights reserved.