PAMPZ630 : Wealth collection Dok Bua Phokkha Sap (lotus amulet) - “Phalang Maha Phalang” (great of great powerful) Batch (LP Nenlek, Wat Khao Udompon, Chaiyaphum province) with Katha:
|The best powerful amulet of wealth & health |
100% Authentic from Temple
Name: Dok Bua Phokkha Sap (lotus amulet)
Batch: “Phalang Maha Phalang” (great of great powerful)
From: LP Nenlek, Wat Khao Udompon, Chaiyaphum province
Material: this powerful Buddha amulet created from many holy mass such as
1. scalar mineral from Japan and Germany
2. powder from ancient Phra Somdej amulets of Wat Rakhang
3. powder from ancient Buddha amulets
4. “Khot Leklai” (holy mineral)
5. “Leklai Ta Rad” (holy mineral)
6. powder of herb from LP Thuad amulet in B.E.2497
7. “Leklai Phoen” (holy mineral)
8. “Hin Keaow Rattana Manee Nakkharat” (holy stones)
9. “Phong Itthije” (holy powder)
10. “Phong Ya Watsana Jindamanee” (powder from holy herb)
11. ancient conch shell from Burmuda
Year: B.E.2554 (C.E.2011)
Size: diameter 3.1 cm
Purpose for making: LP Nenlek would like to donate the money from Buddha amulets to build hall for practice dharma and meditation at Wat Khao Udompon.
Ceremony: there were top monks in Thailand blessed this powerful Buddha amulet such as
1. LP Koon of Wat Banrai blessed this powerful Buddha amulet by himself at Wat Banrai.
2. LP Kui of Wat Saptakhain blessed this powerful Buddha amulet on 9 and 12 April B.E.2552.
3. LP Joi of Wat Nonthai blessed this powerful Buddha amulet on 12 April B.E.2552
4. KB Kritsana of Wat Weruwan blessed this powerful Buddha amulet on 8 March and 3 April B.E.2552
5. There was grand ceremony at Wat Khao Udompon on 13 April B.E.2552 by had many monks joined to bless.
Powerful: LP Nenlek created Dok Bua Phokkha Sap or lotus amulet followed dream that in his dream, Guam Yin said he should created this amulet for help people from trouble. Dok Bua Phutthanun or lotus amulet can bring health, success, progress and happiness to worshiper. Moreover, people believe scalar mineral has several excellent power about healthy such as
1. Protect wearer from electromagnetic wave by mobile phone.
2. Increase the oxygen in bloodstream.
3. Help wearer to be healthier
4. Help wearer to be more energy
Biography of LP Nenlek:
LP Nenlek or Phra Kru Palad Thawatchai was born in Chaiyaphum province. LP Nenlek graduated from Mae Jo University. LP Nenlek went to practice meditation around Thailand and abroad such as Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and other.
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.''