PAMAY150 : Yant JaTuKam (Cloth with magic) Duang Setthee Batch (God) (Wat ThamFad, Thai amulet) with Katha:
|Good Ceremony Good Materials Good Purpose - Most Beautiful Yant JaTuKam |
“Duang Setthee” Batch – Worship This Cloth Add Wealthy and Prosperity for
100% Authentic from temple
Name : Yant JaTuKam (Cloth with magic) Duang Setthee Batch
From : Wat ThamFad, Kanchanaburi province
Batch : Duang Setthee (Millionaire)
Quantity : 1,000 pieces
Color : Orange background with yellow graphic
Shape : Square
Year : C.E. 2007 (B.E. 2550)
Materials : Holy cloth (velvet)
Size : 29.5 cm x 30 cm
Origin : Thailand
Purpose for making :
This amulet is Join Donation in building Glorify Building 80 years of Wat ThamFad.
Puttapisek and Dhevapisek Ceremony:
1. 3 February 2007 Wat ThamFad, Kanchanaburi province.
2. 27 March 2007 at Nakorn Sri Thammarat Lak Muang Shrine.
3. 17 April 2007 at Sai Gaew Beach in front of royal temple.
4. 3 June 2007 at Wat ThamFad, Kanchanaburi province.
5. 26 June 2007 at Nakorn Sri Thammarat Lak Muang Shrine.
6. 7 July 2007 at Wat MaHaThat Worriviharn, Nakorn Sri Thammarat province.
7. 14 July 2007 at Wat ThamFad, Kanchanaburi province.
Power from this JaTuKam can bring wealth and prosperity in owner's life.
Feature of this amulet:
The background of cloth with magic is Black color. There is gold painting in JaTuKam surrounding Rahoo and magic incantation on holy cloth.
The method for keep or place Yant (cloth with magic):
1. Please keep this Yant in your pocket, handbag, wallet and many places for your convenience.
2. Please keep this Yant at your home or other place for worship and protection your family. You can hang this Yant on the wall or place on altar or shelf if you don’t carry this one.
Regarding to, JaTuKam RaMaThep (Phra Siam Dhevaraj of South Sea kingdom) South Sea kingdom is an area in the south of Thailand. It starts from SurajThani, Malaysia until Indonesia. These areas were Sri Vichai Kingdom since over 1,000 years ago. This kingdom is very prosperity. There is much Bodhisattva architecture. The principle of Bodhisattva is great kindness.
- JaTu means four. Kam (Kama) means area. Total meaning of JaTuKam RaMaThep is 4 directions.
- JaTuKam RaMaThep means soul of former king of Sri Vichai Kingdom. He is full of prestige and popularity. Moreover, he is full of ten virtues.
People believe that JaTuKam RaMaThep was a former king of Sri Vichai Kingdom who protects Phra BaRomMa That and Nakorn Sri ThammaRat City. JaTuKam RaMaThep is a symbol of Bodhisattva.
Nowadays, JaTuKam RaMaThep in Thailand is very popular for his power of protection and wealth. Also there are many fake JaTuKam RaMaThep amulets in Thai market and market price continual going up.
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted''