|No.1234: LP Saen ** Secure, Happy & Prosperous|
"Phra Phong Soom Khun Paen Saen Ruay" 2017
By LP Saen, Wat Ban Nong Jik, Sisaket Province
100% Authentic from Temple
| **Dear customers: This Pre-Order is closed on Friday 15 December 2017 or earlier because temple may alter the closing date. Shipment is around Thursday 18 January 2018 or as soon as Pre-Order items have arrived. |
Note to buyer: To use theamulet effectiveness, must wear real & specific spell from who cast it. **Billionmore's customer will get Spell(Katha) of every pre-order that will automatically upload to your inbox after ceremony.**
"Luangpu Saen is a holy monk. His amulet can impart holy favorable power to worshiper's safe, happy and prosperous life."
Objective: to require donations to build temple pavilion at Wat Ban Nong Jik, Sisaket Province
Ceremony: incantation and meditation by LP Saen
**every amulet with authentic code and number**
**blocks will be destroyed after ceremony**
About Guru Monk
is Luangpu Saen, a highly revered guru monk who is an abbot of Wat Ban
Nong Jik, Sisaket province. LP Saen was born on Thursday 10 September
2451 (1908 C.E.) in Sisaket province. In childhood, he was a temple boy
at Wat Ban Phong where his elder brother was an abbot before getting
ordained as a novice.
During a novice, LP
Saen received educational knowledge from LP Moom (Luangpho Moom, Wat
PraSatYer Nuea, Sisaket province) who was a famous guru monk in those
days. Not only education, LP Saen also studied mantras in Khmer and Pali
with LP Moom until he was good at them.
age 21, LP Saen became a monk fully and continued studying with LP Moom
and at age 24, resigned to help parents work for a living.
a layman, LP Saen did not leave interest in religion. He persuaded his
friends to study more mantras in Cambodia where he met many gurus who
sharpened his knowledge. After that, LP Saen got ordained again.
ordination, LP Saen dedicated himself to dharma and meditation. He went
on a pilgrimage in the woods and mountains around Sisaket province. LP
Saen used to stay at several temples before people invited him to be an
abbot at Wat Ban Nong Jik when he was 97.
Although LP Saen gets older, he does a monk routine every day as usual and always has a merciful smile to visitors.
****************This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted.
Note: The real item may be different from picture. It is in original condition from maker.
We provide Katha in text and MP3 and instructions for every sacred item at Your Katha.
|Details ||Picture |
Great Collection Phra Phong Soom Khun Paen Saen Ruay *join lucky draw
This item, temple will randomly choose 1 amulet for you. Your amulet may be one of these:
1. holy ore substance with 3 golden Takrut
2. holy ore substance with 2 silver Takrut
3. holy ore substance amulet (no Takrut)
4. Lamduan flower substance with golden, silver, copper Takrut
5. Lamduan flower substance with 2 silver Takrut
6. Lamduan flower substance (no Takrut)
7. Wahn Saboo Lierd substance with 1 golden and 2 silver Takrut
8. Wahn Saboo Lierd substance with 2 silver Takrut
9. Wahn Saboo Lierd substance (no Takrut)
10. Wahn Phrai Dam substance with 2 golden and 1 silver Takrut
11. Wahn Phrai Dam substance with 2 silver Takrut
12. Wahn Phrai Dam substance (no Takrut)
13. Kamkhiew ore substance with 3 golden Takrut
14. Kamkhiew ore substance with 2 silver Takrut
15. Kamkhiew ore substance (no Takrut)
16. Wahn Phetchomphu substance with golden, silver and copper Takrut
17. Wahn Phetchomphu substance with 2 silver Takrut
18. Wahn Phetchomphu substance (no Takrut)
|**This picture is a sample. The real amulet may have a different color according to material and design. |If customer has any questions, please contact email@example.com.
If you would like to order casing, click here.
Last modified : 06 Dec 2017 - 04:50 PM (GMT+7:00)
|Great Collection Phra Phong Soom Khun Paen Saen Ruay *join lucky draw |
LP Saen, Wat Ban Nong Jik, Sisaket Province
3 x 4.2 cm
Out of Stock