Hello everybody, as many customers like a ring, but some don't know the proper size for their finger.
First, let's get to know the size chart.
Here is the standard ring size chart.
Refer to the chart, in Thailand we use column 1 (size mm) and column 4 (U.S.A. size).
In the foreign countries such as England, Germany, Italy, France, Japan and Hong Kong have difference like you see in the column 5-10.
Easy steps to measure your finger for the ring size.
1. First, you have to prepare a thin rope, ruler and scissors.
2. Choose the finger you want to wear the ring. And then put the rope around your finger.
3. Cut the end of the rope that around your finger.
4. Now, you get your finger circumference.
5. Measure the finger circumference and compare with the chart.
providing ring size, please customer measure your finger size by
following our easy step. Then inform your finger circumference in
centimeter (cm) to us at email@example.com
We will compare to column 3 in the chart and provide correct size for you.
For example, one customer informed his finger circumference 6.7 cm for Tiger Head Ring (PREAA9887) that equal to size 68/ 12.
If you have difficulty in measuring size, please kindly let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
"This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted."