192 ReadAmulets from Gurus Keeping Owner’s Life Really Better
Amulets from Gurus
Keeping Owner's Life Really Better
There are many various amulets and talismans in Thailand. Basically, Thai people have been tied to beliefs for a long time. We believe amulets from monks or occult masters can help us in varied purposes: protection (from dangers and bad invisible things), good luck, wealth, charm, etc. that the magic powers can really work based on karma and merit of each person. The results from amulets may be different with each owner because in Buddhism, people have done different things before, we will gain different effects.
Here, we have provided a list of famous holy gurus whose amulets (they blessed or with their images or their materials) were already guaranteed about the real supportive powers for life:
1. Amulets of LP Guay, Wat Kositaram, Chainat Province
2. Amulets of LP Tim, Wat LaHanLaai, Rayong Province
3. Amulets of LP Du, Wat Sakae, Ayutthaya Province
4. Amulets of LP Sim, Wat Thamphaplong, Chiang Mai Province
5. Amulets of LP Kasem, Samnak Susan TriLak, Lampang Province
6. Amulets of LP Moon, Wat BahnJarn, Sisaket Province
7. Amulets of Nun Boonruean
Finally, not only having good amulets, but the most important thing for your better life is to also do good and make merit regularly like the preaching speech of Somdej Toh, the timeless monk in Thailand "No merits, nothing helps you."
Last modified : 03 Oct 2017 - 10:51 AM (GMT+7:00)