3533 ReadWonderful Minerals
Lek Lai - is a Mysterious Sacred substance which is the subject of Legendary Tales of Miracle Powers which has become a Cult Phenomenon in recent years, due to the ease of access to information enabled by modern Media such as the internet, as well as being due to increased International trading and a massive increase in Thai Buddha Magic.
Lek Lai used to be presented in only a few forms, shapes and sizes. Now however, there are literally hundreds of different looking substances which those who market them consider to be Lek Lai, or Lek Lai derivatives. Lek Lai has been used as an ingredient for mixing into amulets for centuries, as well as being used as a magical element in its own right.
Although this amazing substance is known about and exists in many different World Cultures and different countries, Lek Lai has come to be known very much as a Phenomenon coming from Thailand.
This is not without good reason, for it is Thailand and Thailand alone that there are still to be found a great number of masters (kru-ba-ar-jarn), who are Adept in sensing the presence of Lek Lai. They are also Experts in the art of transforming Lek Lai into various forms of amulet, and even insertion of Lek Lai under the skin of Devotees.
For this reason, it is no surprise that Thailand is the number one source of authentic wisdom of the Wicha of the creation of Lek Lai Taat Gaayasit. This is pure Elemental Magic and Alchemy.
Lek Lai is a metallic element with a life of its own. It is also Karmic effect of Spirits which have been driven by the winds of karma to be reborn in Samsara in the form of metallic elemental substances, and is subject to having to eat (honey) and excrete (Khee Lek Lai) residue.
The Lek Lai is considered a living being of the Deva classification (Angelic Deity) who has been driven to be born on earth. There are both 'Kon Tan' and Yaksa type Devas found inhabiting Lek Lai, which gives each different Lek Lai its own special powers and properties which differ with each inhabiting Deva.
Lek Lai is something which will protect who carries it from guns or sharp objects (such as knife or sword), and all other harmful weapons. Some people believe that Lek Lai is indestructible and immortal (Adamantine).
We should comment on this belief, that the Lord Buddha already expounded the Dhamma to be based on the three Truths of Impermanence, Dhukkha and Non-Self. All material things are subject to change, and eventual dissolution. It seems unreasonable to believe that Lek Lai should be any different from all other worldly Dhammas.
Matter cannot be destroyed, but it is constantly changing its form. If changing of form is not considered to affect the immortality of an object. Then we could also say that the human body is immortal, simply that it has changed form into, slime for example. All things with a beginning have an end, even this planet and solar system will one day end, and then at the latest, the Lek Lai will also end. This is the way things should be, for development is reliant on change, and liberation is reliant on the destruction of one's limits (the body).
Lek Lai is a well-known holy ore in Thai belief, often used to make or mixed in the amulet with many powers such as protection, attracting money, etc.
In fact, Lek Lai can be found in every region of Thailand. These are 4 famous areas of Lek Lai:
| || 1. Uem Kruem Mountain |
(Thai: Khao Uem Kruem), Kanchanaburi province (West)
| || 2. Lan Island (Thai: Koh Lan), Chonburi provincethe (East) |
| || 3. Phrae province (North) |
| || 4. Surin province (lower Northeast) and along Thailand-Myanmar border|
Lek Lai is called differently according to its origin such as coming from Khao Uem Kruem called Rae Khao Uem Kruem (also Lek Lai Khao Uem Kruem) or coming from Koh Lan called Rae Koh Lan (also Lek Lai Koh Lan).
Lek Lai has various shapes and colors. These are examples:
- Silver Lek Lai or Lek Lai Ngoen Yuang is often found in cold very high mountains such as Tibet, China, Northern Thailand and Laos. It is believed to be taken care by holy spirits. Power of this Lek Lai is believed to make holder easily gain mercy from people, invulnerable to dangers and practice Dharma well.
- Lek Lai Peek Malaeng Thab, its name derives from color of a bug wing that is quite blue. It is believed to be taken care by holy spirits. Power of this Lek Lai is believed to help person who owns progress in Dharma practice until become united with Buddha.
- Gold Lek Lai or Lek Lai Si Thong is believed to be taken care by angles and have power like Naga (great snake in Buddhist belief). Another belief says it can hide itself with magic in forests and mountains. Gold color of it represents affluence.
- Lek Lai Kaew (crystal Lek Lai), another kind of Lek Lai, naturally found clear and sometimes colored such as red, green, blue, pink, etc. Lek Lai Kaew is believed to have angels as a protector. Power of Lek Lai Kaew is different after its color for example RED about health, wealth and desires, BLUE about calmness and peacefulness and GREEN about prosperity. However, Lek Lai Kaew in any color is believed to develop owner meditation.
It Is Beyond Science!
This is Lek Lai, supernatural ore that people firmly believe in its protection, wealth and other miraculous powers that will happen to a holder. Lek Lai is believed to be looked after by holy spirits. So getting Lek Lai is not easy. Person who tries to do must have enough magical powers or he may be in danger!
WONDERS of Lek Lai:
- Lek Lai can grow by itself, although Lek Lai is cut out. People believe if owner loves chanting and meditation, a piece of Lek Lai will keep growing up amazingly. So people do not encase all body of Lek Lai, but leave front side of casing open so that Lek Lai can grow.
- Lek Lai can protect owner from harm and dangers even a poisonous snake will slither away.
HIN PHRA THAT (Kao Sam Roi Yod)
Holy Stone in Thailand
Kao Sam Roi Yod is name of the mountain where is national park in Prachuabkirikhan Province, Thailand. There is a holy quiet place surrounded by nature. There are many caves in it. Thai people believe that many hundreds of years ago, many Buddha disciples came to Kao Sam Roi Yod to do meditation. They stayed in the caves and did meditation until their minds were perfectly still and enlightened. These Buddha disciples left their bodies there when they died. Year after year, their bodies decayed and turned to part of rock in the caves. This rock is relic. The longer year goes by, the more precious these relics are. After that, people found the relics and assumed they were relics of Buddha's disciples. They named these relics "Hin Phra That" and people began to worship.
**People believe Hin Phra That can attract good things
to owner and help to keep away misfortune and bad things.
Hin Phra That
is different shapes and colors. The colors of Hin Phra That hold their
favorable powers for example:
- Red Hin Phra That supports about ascendancy and fame.
- Honey Color Hin Phra That is powerful about charm and inspires admiration in others.
- White Hin Phra That helps develop meditation and dharma practice, brings good luck, people kindness, smoothes business and balances body and soul.
- Black Hin Phra That holds powerful protection; emanates strong, protective energies to ward off harmful and negative assaults.
- Brown Hin Phra That provides power of confidence, carefulness, brave, a good judgment and reinforces good health.
**Obligations for the worship:
1. Have pure faith in Hin Phra That.
2. Do not destroy or step over Hin Phra That.
4. Do good and avoid committing sin.
5. When you do not wear or carry along Hin Phra That, put it on a worshiping tray on the altar or shelf.
**Links to Our Amulets made of Lek Lai and Hin Phra That blessed by expert guru monks. Don't miss out!
Last modified : 21 Jun 2018 - 02:28 PM (GMT+7:00)