PBUPZ7791 : Rare collection B.E.2506 Black LP Thuad amulet in special imprint (Phra Kru Samuampon, Wat Prasart Boonyawah, Bangkok) with Katha:
|Don’t miss good occasion to worship strong powerful Buddha amulet|
100% Authentic from temple
Name: B.E.2506 Black LP Thuad amulet in special imprint
From: Phra Kru Samuampon, Wat Prasart Boonyawah, Bangkok
Year: B.E.2506 (C.E.1963)
Material: this LP Thuad amulet created from many holy mass such as powder from B.E.2498 LP Thuad amulet, Din Kak Yaa Yak (holy soil), fragments of the original LP Toh’s amulets from Wat Rakhang, Wat Mai Amarot and then mixed amulet with other consecrated powders in many famous monks’ possession of Thailand such as LP Sod’s amulet, mineral and other
Size: 2.5 cm x 3.5 cm
Purpose for making: This amulet made for restructure of Wat Prasart Boonyawah, The temple almost was damaged because fire.
Ceremony: LP Tim Wat Changhai controls doing these LP Thuad amulets by oneself. This batch blessed in Puttapisek Ceremony 7 days 7 nights in B.E.2506 (C.E.1963) at Wat Prssart by 108 famous guru monks.
Some example of famous guru monk in puttapisek ceremony:
1. LP Tim of Wat ChangHai, Pattanee province.
2. LP Toh of Wat Pradoochimplee, Bangkok.
3. LP Gee of Wat HooChang, Nonthaburi province.
4. LP Gaew of Wat ChongLom, Samutsakorn province.
5. LP Guay of Wat KoSiTaRam, Chainat province.
6. LP Gan of Wat KhaoGaew, Nakornsawan province.
7. LP Tan of Wat Thammasen, Ratchaburi province.
8. LP Jong of Wat NaTangNok, Ayudhaya province.
9. LP Ngern of Wat DonYaiHom, Nakornpathom province.
10. LP ThongYoo of Wat MaiNhongPhraOng, Samutsakorn province.
11. LP Doo of Wat Sagae, Ayudhaya province.
12. LP Tian of Wat Bot, Pathumthani province.
13. LP Daeng of Wat KhaoBanDai-it, Petchburi province.
14. LP Hin of Wat RaKhang, Bangkok
15. LP Perm of Wat GlangBangGaew, Nakornpathom province.
16. LP Tae of Wat Sam Ngam, Nakhon Phathom province
17. LP Perm of Wat Glangbangkaeo, Nakhon Phathom province
18. Other top monks around Thailand
Powerful: Thais believe LP Thuad amulet can protect worshiper from harm, accident, black magic, ghost, problem and obstacle. In addition, LP Thuad amulet can bring happiness and good thing to worshiper.
Presented: in the back of amulet has holy Yant to increase powerful.
The history of Wat Prasart’s Buddha amulet in B.E.2506
In the Ayudhaya period, LP Thuad of Wat ChangHai, Pattanee province traveled pilgrimage in the central part daily. Most LP had lived at SamSaen canel, Bangkok. In the past, this land was very peaceful and suitable for make a meditation. The land that LP Thuad pilgrimage daily is Wat PraSart in the present.
In B.E.2498, Wat PraSart has a big conflagration. One day Phra Arjarn Tim was an abbot of Wat ChangHai had dreamed to LP Thuad. In the dream LP Thuad said with Phra Arjarn Tim that please helps Wat PraSart to reconstruct too because there was a big conflagration. After LP Tim had traveled to Bangkok to check whether there was a big conflagration at Wat PraSart. It found that there was real a big conflagration at this temple. Then, LP Tim had advised with Phra Kru Samu Ampon about reconstruct Wat PraSart again. Therefore, there was making amulet for help reconstruct Wat PraSart.
Also, many guru monks of Thailand want to help LP Tim of Wat ChangHai and Phra Kru Samu Ampon to restructure Wat Prasart Boonyawah so there are many holy mass and many Pim of amulet that many guru monks bring to Wat PraSart for making Buddha amulet.
History of Wat PraSart:
Wat PraSartBoonYaWat was built in B.E.2376. Formerly name of this temple was Wat KlongSamSaen because it located near SamSaen canel. Next, it changed name this temple to be “Wat Kwid”. In B.E.2486, there was a big conflagration at this temple. This temple got damage. The abbot of that time was Phra Kru Samu Ampon.
''This content is copyright and duplication is not permitted''