Dok Bua Phutthanun amulet (lotus amulet)
Material: this powerful Buddha amulet created from many holy mass such as
1. scalar mineral from Japan and Germany
2. powder from ancient Phra Somdej amulets of Wat Rakhang
3. powder from ancient Buddha amulets
4. “Khot Leklai” (holy mineral)
5. “Leklai Ta Rad” (holy mineral)
6. powder of herb from LP Thuad amulet in B.E.2497
7. “Leklai Phoen” (holy mineral)
8. “Hin Keaow Rattana Manee Nakkharat” (holy stones)
9. “Phong Itthije” (holy powder)
10. “Phong Ya Watsana Jindamanee” (powder from holy herb)
11. ancient conch shell from Burmuda
Powerful: LP Nenlek created Dok Bua Phutthanun or lotus amulet followed dream that in his dream, Guam Yin said he should created this amulet for help people from trouble. Dok Bua Phutthanun or lotus amulet can bring health, success, progress and happiness to worshiper. Moreover, people believe scalar mineral has several excellent power about healthy such as
1. Protect wearer from electromagnetic wave by mobile phone.
2. Increase the oxygen in bloodstream.
3. Help wearer to be healthier
4. Help wearer to be more energy
Presented: LP Nenlek took Dok Bua Phutthanun or lotus amulet to bless at Guan Yin statue in Hong Kong to increase powerful.